Friday, June 29, 2007

Wilton Cake Decorating: Course 1, FINALE


Well, Course 1 of my Wilton Cake Decorating is over :( I feel somewhat saddened, but also very accomplished. I've gained some new skills in the art of cake decorating and I'm very proud of myself.
Here, I'm showing off my beautiful sweetpeas... aren't they adorable?

Finally, after 4 classes we have reached the stage of completing the Wilton Rose!

Here's me, posing with my beautiful cake

The course was a lot of fun... I'm hoping to sign up for Course 2, but I think I'll give it a break (at least for now). I want to relax and enjoy the free-time I do have, since I'm picking up a ton of extra working hours at KFC! That's not to say that I won't be decorating cakes at home... I know my family is getting sick of having to eat up all the cakes I make, but hey... what's better to become sick from the flu or a cake?!? :P

No comments: