Monday, June 11, 2007

Marbled Chocolate-Banana Bread Take 2

My past attempt at Marbled Banana Bread didn't turn out so marbled (as you can see in my previous post about the banana-y goodness). But this time when I made the bread, I was determined to get all the banana and chocolate mixed together to make a pretty looking breakfast treat. I was pleased with the way both my Banana Bread attempts turned out... I think that it's the addition of yogurt to the recipe that makes it taste soooo good. I just love yogurt in any recipe... be it scones, cakes, muffins, breads etc. Well, just wanted to show you guys that I've used up 4 more baby bananas and am still trying my darnedest to finish off the remaining 6... what should I make with them? You'll have to wait until tomorrow to find out!
I'm pretty impressed with my marbleing ability! It has been much improved since my last attempt :)


As you can see, when something goes right I like to show off :P Bad I know, but hey... arent' the slices pretty?

No comments: