Saturday, June 16, 2007

Father's Day Breakfast!

As always I prepared a Father's Day breakfast on the Saturday before Father's Day... for my father :P To tell you the truth, I was kinda stumped as to what I should prepare for the breakfast/brunch meal. It had to be something delicious... duh and it had to also be something "macho". So, crepes were out of the question and there was no way that I would be making an omelette again (since I already did that last year). This is what I ended up preparing...

Coffee scones (because my dad loves coffee and really loved the strawberry, yogurt scones I had made once before)

Recipe here ... it's exactly the same, just substitute vanilla yogurt for the berry flavor and add 2 1/2 tbsp of finely ground espresso powder



Scrambled-Eggs & Crispy Potato Galette with the piece de resistance ...


the ever loved Monte Cristo sandwich

No comments: