Wednesday, June 20, 2007

Chocolate Mocha Bites


It was my friends 19th birthday a while back (May 26th) and his favorite drink of all is White Chocolate Mocha from Starbucks. Seeing as how I couldn't really make and package a Mocha beverage for his gift I decided to make a cookie version. Scouring the internet I finally came across a neat-o recipe for Mocha rounds dipped in white and semi-sweet chocolate... PERFECT!


The recipe makes a lotta-lotta cookies!

The recipe was from the Land O'Lakes Website and to give the cookies a little fancy flair I couldn't just put them into a paper bag or box... that'd just be shameful. So I fixed up a frapuccino cup, and it made the perfect display case for the beautiful cookies. Fill the cup with the cookies, slap on a "Café Mong" label and top off the cup with a decorative tissue-paper "dollop of whipped cream" and you have yourself a very presentable gift... for a very appreciative friend.

Mmmmmm! Mocha-licious

No comments: