Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Oh, I love Betty Crocker... especially their free stuff


If you're subscribed to Betty Crocker's e-mailing list, then you know what I'm talking about. I just love being surprised every season with their digital magazine. They're just great and full of wonderful ideas for baking in the season to come. If you don't subscribe that okay, just follow this link and you can view their magazine online with the rest of us :) Birthday Parties Digital Magazine

I don't quite know how Betty Crocker new it, but there are a lot of birthdays in my life that occur in May... my best friends, mine, my dads and let's include mother's day in there as well. So, that means that there's a lot of baking to be done! It's so exciting to think that I have so much baking ahead of me (and even more exciting to have Betty Crocker and her marvelous ideas to help bolster my crazy kitchen ambitions). Anyways, that's all I really wanted to say :P I guess I just enjoy hearing myself... um... type?! Hehehe... enjoy May! The month of baking.

Oh... before I forget, you can also check out the past issues of Betty Crocker's Digital Magazines. So here's the links to those as well...

No comments: