Friday, April 25, 2008

Time for More Fresh Bread!

Yes, I know... I'm becoming a bit ambitious with my yeast-utilizing skills, but the fact of the matter is that I have yet to actually make a true "loaf" of bread! And that my friends, is unacceptable :P So here' my attempt at making a real loaf of bread...


Yeay! It looks good, eh? And it tasted even better coming fresh out of the oven. I used the recipe I found on Florence's blog and I think it worked out pretty nicely. Although, after the first proofing I think I realized that my dough needed more flour and more kneading. So my end result was a bread loaf that was a less fluffy and airy than I would have liked. And while the dough smelled heavenly, I'm still going to try and make that "perfect" loaf... sorry guys, you're probably going to be seeing alot of bread posts in the future :P

No comments: