Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Lunch-time Delight: Cilantro Pulao

Having bought 3 bundles of cilantro and wondering what to do with them, I hit the web. And what I found was a plethora of great cilantro recipes. But which one would I choose? I was kind of craving rice and the image that popped up on the first page of "google images" was that of Sugar and Spice's cilantro pulao. The beautiful photograph had me drawn in, and reading the recipe, I was to whip up this delightful dish. It was truly amazing, the flavors that arouse during the cooking of the rice were incredible. You will probably think I'm joking, but I literally stood behind my rice cooker and inhaled the steam that was coming out of the vent :P (I'm pretty sure that ain't too healthy, but it was amazing). The rice was very aromatic and the color (although not as green as Priya's) was very inviting. Thanks for sharing your recipe, I will definitely be sharing this with all of my friends

No comments: