Thursday, May 01, 2008

Bailey's Mint Chocolate Cookies

I was looking for a really quick sugar fix, and for some reason I realized that I was craving cookies... but not just any cookies, alcohol-laden cookies! I know... who would've guessed. So, I scoured the internet in search of a good recipe and by-jove I think I've found it. (See the original recipe here). I only made some minor changes to the recipe, I added 1/4 cup more flour because I upped the Baileys content to 1/2 cup. I then decided to use mint-chocolate chips to replicate the Baileys Mint Flavored Irish Cream. This combination and the increased content of Baileys turned out wonderfully; the flavor of the alcohol came through very nicely and the mint wasn't too overpowering. I will definitely be making these sometime soon.

No comments: