Saturday, May 17, 2008

Taking a break from the kitchen...

Don't worry, I know the title of this post sounds bad... but when I say taking a break, I mean for like a week or so :P. I've decided to start going eco-friendly and have spent most of my free-time making a chip bag purse. You would never guess how many chip-bags, granola bar wrappers, noodle wrappers and other plastic bits I saved from the landfill by simply making this bag. I've used it soo much over the last week and gotten a lot of compliments, I just love being good to the environment and looking stylish at the same time.

3 comments:

Palidor said...

silverrock, I am so impressed with your blog. I stumbled upon it by chance while looking for Chinese bun recipes... it's so great that I read every post! Like you, I am an Asian foodie and love to cook & bake. You've inspired me to try things that I never would have thought to do (like chee cheong fun).

Keep up the great work!

silverrock said...

thanks :) I just love it when people stumble upon my humble blog. I'm checking out your blog right now... you are also very talented in the kitchen!

Somewhere in Singapore said...

Wow, i like the bag bag... Can teach how u do it?