Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Ratatouille


What kind of foodie would I be if I didn't go to watch the movie about a rat who cooks? Well, I went to go see the animated, pixar creation about cooking, paris and rats. I quite enjoyed the film... you may think that since it's animated, it's only for kids. But this movie was packed full of children and adults alike. It garnered a ton of laughs, using Patton Oswawlt as the voice of the main character was a good choice. He sounded sincere when he needed too and laugh-out-loud funny at other times.


One of my favourite scenes is when Remy (the rat) is fixing the Gusteau soup that Linguini ruined... and especially when Remy is spotted and he drops the spices into the pot.

A true foodie will find this movie adorable. The title itself captures the essence of the entire movie. Ratatouille: its about Paris, cooking and a rat. Go see it for yourself...

No comments: