Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Jackie's B-day Outing!



I know, I've already posted a ton of stuff about Jacqueline's Birthday... but hey, it only happens once a year. This time around we set out as the entire family to dine at our favourite family eatery... the Old Spaghetti Factory.

Again, I failed to take photos of the food... I'm not sure what's wrong with me, it just seems like everytime I dine there I only remember to take pictures of the bread and salad *grrrr* I'm hope I'm not losing my shutter-bug touch. Anywho... I ordered the Chef's Special (which is basically a choice of two sauces ontop of spaghetti, I chose the clam sauce and spicy meat sauce), Janessa had her usual (Cheese-filled Tortellini), Mom enjoyed Seafood Fettucini, Dad had his Veal Parmigiana, and the Birthday-girl had the House Lasagna.



We just love lounging about in the Lobby area... that stained-glass window and our family go way back :P

All-in-all, it was an enjoyable night out... and after the dinner we all had a good laugh watching the Simpson's Movie (I shall add a movie review when I get a chance, but right now I'm kind of back logged in the blogging department)!

No comments: