Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Lunch-time Delight: Chicken Fajitas


I was feeling super lazy for lunch today! What to do, what to do? I have been working 6 days a week at KFC and closing each night means that I have tons of chicken to bring home! You may think that I am a chicken-lover (which I am), but after a while you grow weary of the Kentucky Fried variety. I wanted to use up some of my KFC chicken but was unsure of what to do. Then I remembered that I had a whole bag of peppers to use up, and a bunch of mini-tortillas... that means "Fajitas Time"! I went out to Save-on-Foods and bought the Taco Time brand Chicken Fajitas seasoning, and voila... instantly delicious and semi-healthy lunch! My sisters weren't too keen on the veggies, but they pounced on the chicken. Yeah! This was actually the first time my sisters had ever eaten Fajitas. (They've only ever had burritos with their tortillas, but I'm trying to ween them off beef :P)

No comments: