Sunday, May 27, 2007

My B-day & POTC 3


Yeah! My 19th Birthday... me and my friend Alice both celebrated our 19th B-day on May 24th. Even though, mine is on the 8th and hers is on the 22nd... why, you ask? Well, partly because I wasn't free from summer school until that week and partly because we wanted to have a joint b-day bash. But I think what secured that date for us was the fact that Pirates of the Caribbean 3 was premiering that night.

So, we started the party at Pizza Hut... I know, not the most elegant place to have a 19th b-day dinner but I simply love my pizza! And pizza hut makes the best ever (Domino's tries, but sadly they lack in everyway possible... even their crust sucks). After dinner we headed over to the theater to get some prime seats for the 8pm showing. Seriously, the only thing that could have made the night more special is if we were watching the premiere in Disneyland and meeting the stars. Alas, we live a far cry from California :(



















The night was eventful; full of crazy laughter, awesome action... and best of all spending time with some friends that I hadn't seen in a long tim. Happy Birthday to me!

No comments: