Saturday, February 24, 2007

One yummy lunch!

Ooooo, check out those ingredients. What could I possibly be making? I wonder. Just this week I developed a hankering for some green onion pancakes. My dad said that they were a bit to expensive in store and to wait for the price to drop before we bought some. But being one of the most impatient people ever, I decided to make some of my own. We had some green onions hanging around the house (leftover from the jamaican rice night) all chopped up and ready to be used for something... why not use it to feed me?

I just couldn't wait, I took a couple big bites from my pancake before I remembered that I was going to take a picture. Oh well, it just proves to you how delicious it was.

I followed the recipe from Cafe of the East, it's very simple and doesn't utilize any confusing ingredients... I guess that's what attracted me to this recipe. That and the fact that "Cafe of the East" provides you with a step-by-step guide to properly forming the green onion pancakes. It was so much fun making them, but even more fun was the eating part!

No comments: