Thursday, February 01, 2007

Hawaii Part 2... Finally


I guess I decided to finally finish up my blog on Hawaii because the weather we've been experiencing is just so completely opposite to that of Waikiki. Went there during the last summer of my high school career and just before entering the crazy world that is university :P So let's reminisce shall we? I think in Part 1 I talked about the International Marketplace and shopping... but right now I feel like remembering the beautiful beaches of Waikiki. Funny thing, we woke up early the morning of our trip to Hanauma Bay but the first 2 buses to that beach were full so they didn't stop to pick us up!? So we eventually decided on taking a taxi to the beach, the fare was decent and the taxi looked like a limo (my family thought this was neat as we had never ridden in a limo before). We managed to reach Hanauma Bay before the buses and we were 5th in line, ready and roaring to enter the sandy paradise. We spent about 2 hours there, snorkeling was awesome (except for the salty water going up your nose... blegh). After that amazing experience we decided to go to Genki Sushi... oh boy do the Hawaiin's love their Japanese cuisine.

We did a tons of stuff in Hawaii, don't think I'll be able to fit all the awesome pictures onto one blog... so I guess there'll be a part 3 to this seemingly endless saga. Please stay tuned!

To read Part 1 click here.

No comments: