Tuesday, July 11, 2006

Delicious Cherry Pancakes

As I continued to ponder about what I should do with my gigantic batch of cherries... I was still idea-less. So I slept on it. Upon waking up at 8 o'clock in the morning I had a craving for pancakes. And that's when it struck me... I would make my family buttermilk, cherry pancakes. I did and they were scrumptious, especially with that cherry syrup that we had made the day before... mmmmm devine :)

The recipe was simple... as I am a very lazy person it delighted me to find a bucket (notice how many bucket's we have at home... I am amazed) of buttermilk pancake mix. I added 1 cup of the mix to 2/3 cup cold water and then added 1/2 cup of pitted cherries (with their juices). They taste way better than plain old buttermilk pancakes and definetly better than the store bought frozen kind blegh :P

No comments: