Friday, April 20, 2007

Yogurt Recipe #2

Well, this morning I woke up and remembered all about that challenge I had made myself. To finish all those yogurt packs before they expire. Not sure how that's gonna turn out, but I decided to use 1 pack of strawberry yogurt for my breakfast today.
Strawberry + Banana Yogurty Pancrépes
Ingredients:
- Pancake mix
- water
- 1 pack of strawberry yogurt
- 1/2 banana, sliced
- Stawberry syrup (optional)

Method:
1. Take your pancake mix and add in water, a little (1/8 cup) at a time, until you achieve a batter with a crépe-like consistency. (Notice, I'm very leche in the morning and just want to get some food in my tummy)
2. Heat a frying pan to low/medium heat. Pour in batter and swirl around until it becomes thin and crépe-like. (Honestly, if you've made crépes before... and even if you haven't, just cook it so it looks right)
3. Fill each pancrépe with a dollop of yogurt and roll them up.
4. Place them on a plate and decorate plate with sliced bananas and syrup.
5. Enjoy your yogurt using success!

I still have 13 more packs of yogurt to use up; I'm gonna go insane! Well, at least finals are over and I can focus on my cooking. Oh, I just had a great idea... not about my yogurt problem but about my pancrépes since the recipe is so quick to qhip up, why not use it for Mother's Day?



No comments: