Thursday, April 19, 2007

AHH! What a dilemma

Well, this is much like the hotdog bun incident of last year... except this one is involving yogurt. My mom loves buying things in bulk, so when she saw that a 24 pack of yogurt was on sale she just jumped at the opportunity to make the purchase. After tasting the yogurt, she wasn't too impressed; she said it was too sour and had a weird after-taste. My sister ate one and liked it (at first), but then after eating a couple more she got sick of them. I don't mind them... I stuck a popsicle stick in a couple of them and ate them as frozen yogurt.

Now, the problem is that my mom says I'm responsible to finish all of the yogurt packs. This wouldn't be a problem except that the expiry date is 1 day away and I still have 14 yogurts to eat. "What should I do?" I asked myself; and then I got an idea... BAKE with yogurt! Why hadn't I thought of it before? It's so simple... and so the bake-fest begins :)
My first recipe = Yogurt Scones

No comments: