- 3/4 cup frozen veggies
- 2 1/2 cups cooked spaghetti
- 2 hot dogs, defrosted
- 1 can of condensed c.o. mushroom soup
- 1 egg, beaten
- A handful of panko crumbs, a handful of grated parmesan cheese
1. Place frozen veggies in a small pot. Slice the hot dogs into bite sized pieces and add them as well.
2. Pour condensed soup into the pot with veggies and add 1/2 the suggested amount of water (could use milk instead). Simmer over medium heat.
3. Add in the cooked spaghetti and continue cooking until just heated through.
4. Pour into a casserole dish and add in the beaten egg. (Do this carefully, so as not to scramble the egg.) Stir.
5. Top casserole with a mixture of equal parts panko to equal parts paremsan cheese. Place in a 350F oven and bake for 15-20 minutes... or until the topping is nice and crunchy.
It turned out to be a very simple and tastey lunch, my sisters seemed to enjoy it anyways. They picked out all the hot dogs and ate them first... hehehe, they make me laugh.