Saturday, August 01, 2009

AAHH! Sorry for the lack of postage...

I know it's been quite a while since I last posted a recipe or anything on my site, but don't worry. I'm not about to close-shop on my beloved blog. I'm just a bit caught up with the condo move-in at the moment. I'm planning to move in by the end of August; the mortgage has gone through and all the financing looks to be in order so now all I have to do is find some affordable furniture to stock the place with :P Well, just to keep you guys interested I'll post a couple pics of the place... and the kitchen! It's a 3-bedroom condo with a huge living/dining room and a kitchen that comes with a stainless steel fridge, microwave and OVEN!! My place is on the 2nd story of this 4 story building, which is good because I'm not a huge fan of heights. Yay! I'm so excited to be moving into my new place, but also a little freaked out by the entire process... well, anyways... here are the pictures.
Oooo, so bright and cheery!! Can't wait to move in for good :)


This is the spacious living room... a beautiful "blank canvas", just imagine the design possibilities

What cooking adventures will be had with this new oven?? We'll have to wait and see!

Yup, I'm quite excited about my kitchen... probably the first room in the condo that will be completely furnished within the first week of moving :P

A beautiful walk-way just beside my new residence, it leads out to the nearby shopping center and movie-plex!

YEEEEE!! I'm so excited to move in and start being more independent. I will have to have my family and my little doggie over to visit as much as possible... otherwise, living alone and cooking for myself will become uber-tedious! AAHHH and imagine all the crazy bakes that I won't be able to share with my family :( I guess I'll just have to do a lot more surprise visits (with treats in-hand) to my family and friends.

3 comments:

Palidor said...

Your place looks sooooo awesome! Love, love, love your kitchen!!

Par said...

Beautiful place to live!

Palidor said...

Hey Silverrock, I have an award for you on my blog.