Tuesday, July 01, 2008

I've Been Tagged!

Wow! I've finally been tagged to reveal random randomness about myself ... I was tagged by Michelle from Big Black Dogs. I was quite excited to participate because I've only ever read other people's very interesting blog tags, and have always wanted to be tagged myself.

The rules of this tag are as follows:
- Link to the person who tagged you
- Post the rules on the blog
- Write six random things about yourself
- Tag six people at the end of your post
- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up

6 Random Things About Moi...

1. I have an adorable 4 year old bichon-maltese named Jacques.
2. My favorite music is brit rock/pop and that of indie bands out of Europe
3. I've been to Disneyland a total of 7 times... and Disneyworld once.
4. One place I would really love to travel to is New York City (I want to see SNL and The Daily Show!)
5. My eyes are dark brown... almost black, and I wear contacts
6. My favorite fruit is Durian!!!

I have chosen to tag the following bloggers:
Elyn of E's Joie
Vania of Our Family Favorite Recipes
Not Quite Nigella
Sheryl of Crispy Waffle
JenJen of I Love Milk and Cookies

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You wear contacts and so do I! Glad you enjoyed the tag. Hug Jacques for me!