Tuesday, January 17, 2006

The Ipod Nation

Over the past couple of weeks, I have found my self in want of something... an mp3 player, not the most necessary gadget in the world, I know. And yes, I am 17 ... and yes, I know that I am way behind the times; but I pride myself on being self-restrained and not wasting my money on something that I know I can live without. I don't plan on getting an Ipod, as CEO of Apple, Steve Jobs will most likely unveil a new ipod creation within the next year. Incredibly, I have not given into the Ipod craze... even though it's everywhere! One search on google, and the word 'ipod' gets you an even 168,000,000 hits. Even the name 'ipod' has become synonymous with mp3, leading many companies to search for better and cooler looks and names for their own products. How does Apple do it?
Other brands may try to compete but none come close to the almost epic power of the Apple Ipod... i mean, have you seen the sony "bean" <--- that is one ugly creation :P

No comments: