Spicy Squid Noodles
- 1 cup of yu choy, chopped
- 1/2 medium onion, sliced
- 1 tbsp oil
- 1 tbsp hot chili paste in oil
- 250g dry wheat noodles, par boiled
- 2 cloves of garlic, minced
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tbsp rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp hoisin sauce
- 2 squid with tentacles and all, cleaned and cut into bite-sized pieces
1. Combine the chili paste, garlic, soy sauce, vinegar and hoisin sauce with the squid, yu choy and onions. Allow to marinate for at least 1 hour or overnight.
2. In a frying pan, heat the oil and add the marinated squid and fry over medium-high heat until half-cooked (about 2 1/2 minutes).3. Add in the half-cooked noodles and fry with the squid and sauce, continue cooking over medium-high heat until the noodles are fully cooked. Serve.