Monday, January 04, 2010

Layers of Delicious Goodness

I was in the mood for something sweet... something really sweet; and in perusing random food-blogs this morning, I stumbled across this amazing recipe for the mother of all layered cookies/bars!! The bars themselves are called Motherlode Layered Cookie Bars... and they will blow your mind. Albeit, my bars are definitely not as gorgeous as those baked up by their creator (I was too lazy to make the chocolate drizzle, and just wanted to dig into the bars :P) but I think I did a fairly decent job at following the original recipe. You can find the original recipe at PickyPalate.com this blogger has an amazing assortment of recipes that I am dying to test out... hopefully I'll have the time in the coming year... I'll have to make it my resolution!

No comments: