White Chocolate Whopper Blondies
- 1 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cup light brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 bar of your favorite white chocolate, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup Whopper candies (I used Robin's Egg Whoppers), crushed
1. Cream together the butter and brown sugar
2. Add eggs and vanilla to the butter mixture and continue mixing.
3. Sift flour, baking powder and salt together in a separate bowl.
4. Add the dry ingredients to the wet, and mix until just combined.
5. Fold in the chopped chocolate and the Whopper candies.
6. Pour mixture into a 9x9 baking pan and bake at 350degrees for 30-35minutes, until just set and still moist.
7. Slice and serve!